Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deep Covered Baker sampling of recipies

I've had too much fun experimenting with my Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. A couple months ago I started off my experimenting with a 5 lb. bone-IN chicken. Imagine roasting a WHOLE 5 lb. chicken in 30 minutes....no joke.

So here's the story.....

-Take a whole chicken (I'm sure you've got that by now).
-Using your Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, brush with butter or oil
-Season the chicken as you desire (seasoned salt, lemon pepper, garlic....any of your favorite rotissary chicken flavors)
-Toss it in your Deep Covered Baker
-Nuke that baby for 30-33 minutes
It BROWNS....no lie! I did it.

Next scrumptious and time-saving recipe.

BBQ Alaskan Salmon

2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1-2 cloved of minced garlic
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
4 salmon steaks

In the 1.5 qt. Covered Saucepan combine the first 5 ingredients. Cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Place the salmon steaks in the Deep Covered Baker. Baste with the butter sauce using the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Microwave for 5 minutes. Baste again. Microwave another 3-5 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.

My family enjoyed this meal with a roll, green salad, and rice.

Earlier this week I concocted the recipe that follows......


Deep Covered Baker Pork Fajita Meat


1 packet Fajita Seasoning
1 1/2 lbs pork country-style ribs
1 can beef broth
-Rub meat with seasoning
-Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour
-Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees in your Deep Covered Baker
-Heat beef broth and add to Deep Covered Baker.
-COVER and continue baking for 1 additional hour.
-Shred meat and return to drippings.
-Serve with all your favorite fajita fixin's.......last step.....Enjoy!

#1755 Chef's Silicone Basting Brush
#1352 Deep Covered Baker
#5368 1.5 qt Covered Saucepan

To order any of these or any other Pampered Chef products please visit my website or contact me. My information is listed in the mid-section of the column on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment