Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The LOVE of new people in my life

I truly love to meet new people! I can't express enough how much I enjoy that the Lord places some of his most brilliant creations in my path on a daily basis. (By the way, that is each of YOU!!!) I have recently been blessed by so many amazing spirits! Again, as in my previous posts, I see the Lord's hand in my life.

Saturday I had such a marvelous time at a boutique where I was promoting my Pampered Chef business. I met a choice handful of tremendous ladies! I plan to keep in touch with each one. Each of these amazing ladies had something different to share with me....that I needed in my life. Yesterday, "by chance" the strangest circumstances led me to the greatest new shop in town. I'm smiling as I'm typing....because that's exactly what the owner made me do....SMILE! She is extremely talented and kind hearted. I am so excited to get to know her better too!

Sometimes I wonder how there will be room in my heart for one more person to love....miraculously, YOU ALL FIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment